Why RaceDay Timing Solutions?
RaceDay Timing Solutions has the experience, equipment, and passion to make your event a success. We have staffing and equipment to do multiple races on the same day and can travel anywhere in the US.
A recent survey showed that runners rated an accurate race time as the #1 most important component of a successful race. To ensure you can deliver what runners value most, we use the latest chip timing technology, the ChronoTrack B-Tag timing system, to ensure you have accurate, prompt, and complete race results.
Your finish line set up will be functional and photo-op ready with our inflatable arches, banners and flags capable of making your most demanding sponsors proud. There's no confusion at our finish lines with ample chute material to direct runners to race end.
How about course measurement, a DJ, generators, megaphones, t-shirts, photography? Or race signage, hats, brochures design? Oh yeah, the clipboards! We are a full service provider and if you need it (whether you know it yet or not) we can and will be there for you.
RaceDay Timing Solutions offers a wide variety of services to meet your race's needs. A partial list of available RDTS services include:
- Complete Finish Line Services using the latest computerized chip timing technology
- Printed accurate results
- Finish Line inflatable arches, clocks, banners, flags, barriers
- Live results platform that includes finisher photos/video, Facebook, Twitter, and text messaging options
- Searchable results posted to your website, ResultsKC.com, kctrack.org, mararunning.org
- Race concept development
- Race sponsorship materials: request letters, thank you letters, ideas for sponsor levels
- Permit applications, police and medical personnel
- Course design, layout, certification and finish line logistics
- Course marking, cones, directional signage, mile markers and roadblocks
- Race day management plan and time line
- Manage event registration including online registration (www.enter2run.com) & data entry
- Bib number acquisition and preparation.
- T-shirt, brochure, and award design and acquisition
- Tenting, tables, chairs, water coolers, generators, sound system, megaphones, air horns
- Safety pins, registration forms, pens, cash boxes, signage, banners
- Race advertising, online calendars, community service sites, social networking, and email blasts
- Volunteer training and coordination
- Manage events from initial concept to full race day staffing and equipment
Personalize our services to meet your requirements. Ask what we can do for you!
*Please note that not all aforementioned services will be provided for each event, but we will do our best to meet your needs. For a list of what's included in our basic timing service package, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.